Saturday, June 13, 2009 Y 12:18 AM

Ok while waiting for facebook, I shall blog in the meantime! Stupid facebook is having problems uploading photos Zzz. I think I tried like more than 5 times already and there is still error i dont know why. Actually can upload by morning one but then need to wait till now also haven finish uploading -.- Hmm i guess maybe the pics all too large, so i went to compress all first. Hope it works this time *cross fingers*

Yay! CG19/09 cycling and BBQ ytd was a blast! On the whole, its an awesome awesome day, except for all those injuries. Zzz.

First thing in the morning, took bus 13 to eunos. Actually I can go ECP straight, but i decided to be nice *ahem ahems* and offer free service to those who don't know the way. Supposed to be only Yaoxiang but in the end he decided not to go cos he was too tired. So ended up waiting for Joonkeat instead. Took bus 13 and met up with Wanjing on the way. We reached macs earlier than the rest so randomly took seats and began waiting. Finally Jac, Sherry, Aloysius and Shijie came. The boys ate breakfast and after that we went to the beach to stone. LOL. Then decided to rent bike and fetch Naf at the pit. Omg and then someone suggested we cycle to Changi Airport and we began this exhuasting journey. Haha but given only 3 hours, we predicted we could not come back on time so we stopped halfway. But still at least manage to see the airport from afar lol. Then we rested and headed back. And on the way back, this stupid small boy suddenly U-turn and make me fall -.- Zzz The impact was great and it happened like super fast. Just know that i landed quite hardly on my knees and hands. Luckily my hand skin is thick haha if not I will have even more injuries. Hais of course i injured my knee and it was bleeding very badly. Thanks Naf for washing my wound and Wanjing for being my ambulance, And thanks to the rest who were there and helped me(: So Wanjing ferry me back all the way to the bicycle kiosk to return the bikes.

Then went parkway for lunch and buy some stuffs for BBQ. Rushed back to ECP to prepare for BBQ. Some stoning time and playing time before starting the fire because many of them had not arrive. LOL and I was being the girl's volleyball coach because I was injured and couldnt play Zzz. Then after that more people came, plus Mr Ji and Ms Wah. Oops and we were bad because the two of them became our cook bcos we were playing games. Hehs so thanks to the tchers for cooking! Ok so it was the usual cooking and eating part. In the end we got lots of food left over...so decided to play zhong ji mi ma. Omg I'm super suay consecutive guessed the correct number for duno how many times la...so ended u eating like more than 10 scoops of the pineapple rice Zzz but luckily it was quite late alrdy so everyone decided to go home. Hehe so I nv finish eating that plate of pineapple rice instead~ After that went home with Wanjing, Ms Wah and Shijie while Jiaming cycled home.

Got back home and had a hard time bathing Zzz. The wound hurts the most when bathing and after bathing hais I hate it man. So sad...no more cycling during next tue's primary class gathering...and maybe no more volleying at sentosa :(

Ok finally facebook's ok. I shall go edit tag the photos~

Lastly, my proud creation(: Omg this took me super long. And just when I thought it was ok, I found out I missed out two of them. So ended up shif


Whee~ I LOVE 19/09!